Practical - Third Day

By Nurul Nabilah Zakaria - 11:15:00 PM



Assalamualaikum.

Third day. I was nothing to do after Zuhur. I don't know why. Maybe I too much sleep (only 30 minutes). Even I've to finish my plan and SketchUp model for gazebo and waterfall, I still don't know what to do.

The Boss like my work yesterday. I make a lot of effort to finish perspective model. So, I used SketchUp to do it. Morning I went to office, the door is locked. I used key that I have to open it and it's working! The key I have only for the office. My lucky day. Went to site office, problem with starter computer. I waited for long time, and it also working. I continue what I did finish my work yesterday before The Boss came.

The Boss came and I showed my work. The Boss silent and I know, The Boss like my work. I just only did the best thing. The Boss ask me that I know render or not. I just said not. Encik Azhar doesn't teach me about render in SketchUp (or maybe I forgot). Then, The Boss gave me another task to do. The Boss want me to make gazebo in one of his client's house. It has waterfall. Okay, to be honest, I don't know how to make waterfall using SketchUp. I only use old version SketchUp not Pro SketchUp. 

One more task, The Boss want me to colour his detail plan of houses. I did it. But, that kid make troublemaker. The Boss's friend came when I colour that plan. The Boss's friend ask The Boss is that kid also practical student. With 'selamba badak' The Boss, he just said yes. Yes, make me annoyed! But, I just be patient because I'm fasting and my fault 'layan' that kid. So, that kid loves me so much and always ruined my work. When I want to finish my colour, The Boss's friend came to me and ask why I supposed colour that part of houses. Honest I said, I don't know. Serious, I don't know. He just chuckled. Okay, you treated me, man. I'm just practical student but, at least explain to me why I must colour that stupid thing.

In evening, I finished my waterfall and gazebo plan that The Boss ask me to do. But, I'm did with don't-know-what-to-do-face. At the same time, my collage's friend, Najmudin message me. He ask me how's my practical. He same batch with and doing practical like me at one of nursery at Kuala Lumpur. That's make me less bored than sitting on office chair and play with the pencil. At 4.20 p.m., off my shift.



Wassalam.






nota chumel: Henry SJ-M wanna out new album!!! Now, his new collaboration are EXO-K Chanyeol and Infinite Hoya. Can't wait!!!!








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 00 Budak Chumel