Practical - Fourth and Fifth Day

By Nurul Nabilah Zakaria - 9:47:00 PM



Assalamualaikum.


Fourth day of practical semester


Fourth day. Disturbing day. That kid disturbing me again! She's too NAUGHTY! Once I played with her, she trying to play with me more and more. Suddenly, I don't want play with her. She slam the door yang tak ada tombol pintu. That door can't be slam! So, what should I do, I forced to 'jolok' that hole to open. Alhamdulillah, it can open. Relief.



Fifth day of practical semester


The Boss really kind-hearted! He teach me how sketch like professional architect. Wow! I was wrong. Like other people said, don't judge a book by its cover. Yes, it was true. He designed many landscapes and buildings. I'm very proud practical at his company even 6 months 'debut' that company.

Unfortunately, I was too lazy to finish my drawing. The Boss asked me to draw landscape sketch. I admit I'm very weak to draw. So, The Boss asked me to practice many times to learn sketch so I can sketch for The Boss what he want. I know it is hard. But, I try to learn. At least, when I work with The Boss, I can sketch for him very well. Right? Practice makes perfect. Patient is another name of effort. Miracle is another name of effort. Fighting Nabiela!



Wassalam.





nota chumel: Esok along balik! Gembira? Tak boleh digambarkan dan diceritakan sekarang. Perasan bercampur-campur.









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 00 Budak Chumel