Practical - Seventh Day

By Nurul Nabilah Zakaria - 11:03:00 PM



Assalamualaikum.


Seventh day of practical semester


Seventh day. Hmm.... The Boss coming late. He's too busy this week. Today he went to JB to present his pangkin. Me? Waiting like fool person. Around 11.30 a.m., The Boss coming and see my work. Alhamdulillah, he satisfied.




My drawing. Must believe it because I'm a landscape designer and must narsis with my drawing. Wakakaka^^ Na'ah. That was not me. I'm showing this because to me, it's perfect and beautiful. Regret when I was Form 5 did take Arts as my backup subject. But, it's okay. This is perfect!

That kid still disturbing me. This morning she crying 2 times than yesterday. She crying because her mom and me doesn't want play with her. In fact, she forced me to play with her. Bad me. While I waiting The Boss, I played with that kid. Bad day for me. Today's work, like yesterday. The Boss want me mahir at sketch and colouring. Before this, I've told The Boss my weakness is perspective manual and colouring. So, The Boss want me practice and make me mahir at this scope and never stop doing this. Luckily me have boss like The Boss. Thanks Boss =D



Wassalam.





nota chumel: Bad Girl - Henry ft. Chanyeol EXO. Need You Now - Henry ft Hoya INNFINITE. Jjang!











  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 00 Budak Chumel