Mother's Day Moment

By Nurul Nabilah Zakaria - 2:45:00 PM



Assalamualaikum. Annyeong. Hello. Mushi mushi. Ni hao.

Yesterday is Mother's Day, rite?

I gonna tell you what happened to me yesterday.

I don't have a mom since 9 years old. She passed cause of dangerous cancer.

I still miss her.

Yesterday, I went to mom's graveyard. When I went there, my heart feel something. Sad.

I search my mom's grave happily like I want to see her.

I reach there with my lil bro and my dad. We clean up the grave and we pray Al-Fatihah for her.

After that, go to the beside mom's grave. That's my grandma's grave. We do same thing. Clean up and pray Al-Fatihah for her. We keep do all same things at grandpa's grave and great grandpa's grave.

Then, we go back home. My heart feel great when I go there.

I'm very grateful mom bring me to show me the world.

When, I go back home, I keep praying that mom will be save beside Allah and be Allah's lover.

Mom, thanks =)

kbaii.



nota chumel: Jangan nangis baca entry aku. Tau la tak sedih mana. Sorry for broken English. I still learn it. Minho face make me wanna laugh! Sorry oppa~
nota chumel 2: This is my 200th entry! I've started blogging since I was 14. This is my 200th entry. Not bad. Whee~



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 00 Budak Chumel