When i missin' u...

By Nurul Nabilah Zakaria - 2:53:00 PM

3 days ago...........


I went to the hospital to see my boyfriend at there. He said his fine. Don't worry about him. But, always I got a dream that u leave me. 3 years we build this relation.. I hope u know what i feel. I love u babe!







2 days ago..........

I just stay at home. Wanna go to hospital I feel not delicate heart. I miss u babe! I wanna we together just like u going well! I really-really missin' u!







1 day ago.............

U call at 3 a.m. I just said hello. That day I'm not feeling well. Maybe I had a fever. U said that u disturbing my sleep. I just say no because I really2 miss u. 3 days I missing u. I miss u so much! I wanna with u but......... "TUT....TUT....TUT...."







On that day...........

U leaving me without ur speech u wanna leaving me! I cry!!! So sad to think about that! I hope u'll be fine at there. At my blog, has a song. It just a piano sound. They called Kiss The Rain. The piano player. Actually, it's not me play it. It's a korean people. His name Yiruma. I give that to u... bye my babe....




p/s: Jgn caye dgn cite tu... aku reka je.. hahahahaha^^ bosan!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 00 Budak Chumel