Why u go....

By Nurul Nabilah Zakaria - 4:13:00 PM

SILA SEDIAKAN SEBALDI N TISU YG LEBEY. TQ

Why you go first
I never found someone like you
I never hear sound like you
I never seen your face like you

First I met you got happy to me
Bring your jokes
Make me laugh
You tease me
I smile

You happy with her
She happy with you
Your sons happy with you
You happy with your sons
why you make them sad
They want you woke up
However, you close your eyes and slept everyday
And never come back...

Such that I, We miss you so much...


SILA MENANGIS SEKARANG.


nota chumel: ye ye je aku jarang bukak. ekceli memang pon. nak buat keje math terbantut tgk Unforgettable Love DBSK utk hilangkan kesedihan aku atas peninggalan Papa \pakcik/ aku yang baru je meninggal dunia. Al-Fatihah.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 00 Budak Chumel