Bored.

By Nurul Nabilah Zakaria - 6:32:00 PM


Hello. Assalamualaikum.

So yeah, GE14 already over yesterday and all know the results. I'm not gonna talk about that. Hahaha. Okay, you guys know that I having my internship semester. Around 3 months and I will continue work at there during my semester break. Then, I'm also having my part time job at 7-Eleven store at Johor Bahru. Then yeah... today is off day for my both jobs. Then... I'm bored alone at my rent room. Kinda... even I have novels that need to finish. Internship report need to submit by next month. and I... like don't know what to do.

Okay, I know you don't want it. But, I really want to share what I do during my internship. I just amended the site plans, filing and cleaning the whole office. The most challenging job is amended site plan. I willing do cleaning and filing than amended site plan. Why? It is tiring and not my scope job for future. The site plan I do is for town planner. Since no town planner in my company, I have to do that job. My landscape job? Not too many. only 2 projects. But, I'm happy (a bit) with those jobs. What can I do, I just want collect money to pay my fees for my extend semester after this semester. *act like to cry* even now I off day for 4 days for internship job, I still can't back to home because of part time job. 

Guess what, my family doesn't know about my extend semester because I failed studio subject that fulfil requirement for internship. My internship semester supposed in semester 5. Now I'm in semester 6. So, for whole semester, I have 7 (include my extend semester). Sad? Yes. But, what can I do? I don't want my dad know about this. So, I need pull my strength to be strong, keep in secret and make money for my fees. Oh ya, the fees for my extend semester is RM1200. Expensive right? *shrug shoulder*

So, I leave you guys. See ya!




nota chumel: I'm bored.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 00 Budak Chumel