After Long Days Ago...

By Nurul Nabilah Zakaria - 12:56:00 AM


Hello everyone =) I don"t know I can make a smile or not. Hahaha. Anyway, I just want to say that I'm free from that girl that annoying me a lot. I repeat again, A LOT. Because, I'm having my internship semester after this and after that, I'm having my final semester along without her. I don't want to be clingy a lot with her. Such annoying. Plus, I gonna stand by myself all my problems because, I try to be independent and don't want to be burden person to my friends or anyone.

Now, I'm in semester break and feel so great because I rest for all studios project, annoying friends and annoying campus life that needs a lot of money. Well, I understand that government gives many scholarship and sponsor to students. But, all of that is for the students who really-really worthy. But, the university has their program that really needs students money to make it. Plus, students also need a lot of money to print their work especially for architecture students. If I can say this to government, they will say, how much money do you need to provide all of that for you. Besides, they also need to take care all of things. Okay, what I've done tonight. Sorry for babbling.

So, I gonna having my internship semester after this and I hope it gonna be alright. So, pray for me. Thank you =)



nota chumel: Sorry for babbling this night. I just like don't know what to say even I have manythings to say it.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 00 Budak Chumel