Counselor

By Nurul Nabilah Zakaria - 1:21:00 AM


Assalamualaikum.

It's been while. How are you guys? Hope you're fine and enjoy your day. So, I don't want waste my time to rant something tonight. Let's get start it.

I had finishing my studies in the middle of January. Yay! Congratulations to me~! So, basically, I just stay at home and doing some housework like housewife. Okay the topic today is 'Counselor'. What I want to story is about my friend. A guy. I guess he is abnormal haha. Why I said like that? It is because he keeps telling me the things that he want to do, being 'riak', wanna classy things and kind a like bimbo in man version.

I've been his "counselor" almost 3 months I guess. I didn't remember what the month or time. But , yeah he is my 'regular customer' who always come to me and ask for advice and opinion. Sometimes the smallest matter also I need to guide. Oh my... I don't want say that I didn't like him at all. I just hate when he keep talking about his dream. Classy, elegant luxury things.

He also want some attention from others. He have told me, he have some problems with his parents. He also told me that he have been depression because of strict parents.I understand with that. But why, even a small problems you have to tell me? I don't want hurt his feeling but I just don't know what to do. Sigh.

Last night, he called me at 3 am. Sounds like crazy. I don't mind someone wanna call me around that time. But with reasonable matter. Back to story, he did call me at 3 am just want to ask the price of cinema tickets for VIP seats. MAN, WTF?! I just got my sleep and waiting for alarm ringing and ask me about cinema tickets?! Really make me go crazy. Okay, the real story like this. Yes, he called me at 3 am. But I told him, I was sleeping. Then, he hang up the call. After that, I woke up for sahur, I open WhatsApp and ask him what he want by calling me at 3 am. He replied, 'how much price for VIP seat at M** Cinema? I was like... that I time I was cooking for sahur. Facepalm.

He also like to call me when I want go to sleep. Yes, I can say, "hey, I want to sleep. Call me tomorrow." But then, I know he want to tell me his problems. I just okay. But then, the conversation will change to gossiping. Plus, when I don't have anything to say, he forced me to say something. Then, I replied, "Look, I'm 24/7 at home and keep doing the same things. So, I don't have story to tell." And yeah, he keep force it. Facepalm second time.

The last things that I really don't like about him is his classy matter. Look, I don't mind if he wanna be a rich or something luxury. But please, say with the action! He kinda like told me this and that without any action. If you really want something, go get it not keep telling me but nothing to do. Oh my, I will headache when he keep telling me about this. I can be crazy.

So, that's all for tonight. I'm sorry for my bad grammar, spelling and my story-telling. Have a blast day!



nota chumel: wish me luck in MUET (Malaysia University English Test) that will held 18th of June and 29th of June. Plus, wish me luck too to fine some job. I'm so tiring stay at home. Sigh.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 00 Budak Chumel