Knock me, please~ >=(

By Nurul Nabilah Zakaria - 2:46:00 PM


Assalamualaikum and hello. So, there's no smile or anything kind happiness in my life for today. Hmm... let me tell ya. I kinda ordering something about work because I don't like sleeping partner in my group. Guess what, I got that in this semester. Here she is (the person I talk at my last post). Can imagine when she wake up early in the morning and didn't do any grouping work while you wake up and keep watching your favourite drama in the morning, hold the laugh to make sure you roommate didn't want to wake up and her roommate is her classmate. IT IS ME AND MY OTHER FRIEND B****!!!

That's I had all my life. Yeah, I've been doing my work all my lifetime and she? If I ask her, she'll said "oh I don't know how to use this software. I feel like it gonna be complicated." Well, you can learn it bruhh! I'd be like... what the heck girl you have that software in your laptop but you don' know how to use. UGH! Learn it! And because of that I have to ask to my other friend to do that. Miserable.

My friend also kinda upset with her and didn't treat her like before. I have told you guys that they have fight before. Because of that she didn't want treat her again like before. And maybe I will do like she do. I'm tired with her fake drama. I don't want tell detail here. It might I do sin to her. But it is reality. And I hope, I didn't get lower grades because of her even she didn't do many works like others.

Hope in 2018, I get many good memories than bad memories. Besides, I'm going internship in March until June 2018 and in that time I want rest of my life without thinking about her. Plus, in my final year after internship I don't want to live with her again. I prefer stay by myself than I stay with her. UGH! Stress me.

I need to go. Finishing my project. Bye. Wassalam =)




nota chumel: I still typing in front her again

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 00 Budak Chumel