Maybe...

By Nurul Nabilah Zakaria - 6:12:00 PM



Annyeong haseyo

straight to the point. I'm in hurry.

tengah hari tadi tengok Lagenda Budak Setan 2, adik angkat aku datang. Time tu, aku baru lepas lelah cari getah rambut lama aku. Ntah mana aku campak. Then, like always, kitorang bergembira, shared food and tengok movie sama-sama. Masa dia nak balik ke sekolah, dia tak boleh nak bangun. Aku dah takut. What suppose I do? Masak! Aku dah mati kutu kat situ. Cuak! Aku dah keluarkan airmata kat situ. Sumpah! Aku tak nak kehilangan dia! Aku sayang dia walaupun cuma adik angkat aku je. Berkali-kali aku tanya dia, okay tak? Okay tak?. She just said okay.

After tengok dia dah okay, dia ajak aku ke sekolah. Actually, aku dah memang rindu tahap cipan kat sekolah tu. So, aku ikut dia ke sekolah. Before that, call my father first. After that, wear inner and tudung and go to school. Reach the school, I go the new hall at behind school. I saw many members of PBSM want kawad. they seem not see me. Just see my lil sis. When I come at them, they said "budak dah habis sekolah tak boleh datang sekolah". I just laugh and play with them. Then, I saw they kawad. I'm not pro in kawad. But, I can help as I can.

Before I go back home, the commander want me come to school to see the kawad. Actually, I'm afraid that Fitri also come same day with me. Well, we're never talk after Mismohid make a ridiculous gossip about me. So, I'm afraid if he still same. I don't know he hate me or not. But, I still afraid with him. Well, the memories still in my mind between him and me. Back to the story, I just said "I will come. Need to discuss with my father". Then, I go back home.

Before that, I visit the library. I miss my that place. Open the door, I saw Shila, Ili and Nasroein. After I hug Nasroein, I saw Khairani out from room and hug me. They really happy to see me. Same with me. I said to Khairani, "Kesian kamu. Last year melalak sebab Leeteuk (SuJu's member) pegi tentera. Akak pun hampir menangis dia pegi tentera". She shock! And said "Akak pun minat Leeteuk ke? Tapi, tak boleh. Saya dah cop dia". I answered "La~~ tak pe la. Akak ambil Donghae (SuJu's member) la". Ili shock! And said "No way!" I answered "Tak pe la. Akak setia dengan Sungmin (SuJu's member) je la". After the conversation, I saw Ili's bag and shirt. Oh no! Her bag is Infinite! I love Myungsu! Her shirt... B1A4!!! Wanna scream!!! My Baro!!! Okay, I'm jealous! After get work from Shila, I'm out.

Reach at home, I was thinking. It just maybe. Why? Maybe I come to see PBSM's kawad. Maybe I lost my beloved person. Maybe and maybe.... (aku tak tau apa yang aku merepekkan)

kbaii




nota chumel: I wish I can use BlackBerry.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 00 Budak Chumel