Gomawo Miss A

By Nurul Nabilah Zakaria - 1:10:00 PM



heyy ya.

ingat tak entri aku yang marah marah tu?
aku ade janji kan nak story kenapa aku marah sangat kat A.

#jap. tengah makan aiskrim.

okay, aku sambung.

it start from last year. before she knew my best friend transfer at my school, she sat beside Suhana.
then, she ask me to change place with me. mean, i sat beside Suhana and she sat beside my best friend.
i let my best friend knew her much.
but, some incident make my best friend hurt.
i can't remember what the incident but i can feel with my bones.
sad. yes. my best friend sad and also me sad.

she let my best friend lonely.
i'm as friend mad her do that to my best friend but, i keep that.
i don't want she know that i mad her.

second, at the same time, she took my best friend and let me like a lonely monkey.
i called, kera sumbang.
okay, i'm mad! she let my best friend and leave me alone.
she... happy took my best friend.
she's idiot!
however, i just keep that. i don't want everybody but, they know that.

she also force me to do somethings that i won't do.
when i forced do that, she mad me. like she only depress like that by teacher.
what the heck!?
Oh God. what kind human i see?
i can't tell that.

in this entry, i just wanna say to her thanks make me suffer like this.
hope you enjoy with your stupid life.
Gomawo Miss A.

kbaii.







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 00 Budak Chumel