Why I've feeling like this?

By Nurul Nabilah Zakaria - 10:14:00 PM



Assalamualaikum. Annyeong. Mushi mushi. Ni hao.

Suka tengok TaEun couple!!! Sweet sangat!!

Title aku nampak pelik? Seriously, aku memang pelik hari ni.

Act, malam semalam aku terbaca status best friend aku. She got Politeknik!

I'm glad to know that. But, it make me a bit of jealous. Well, I remember what my father said.

My dad really want me take Diploma than Sijil. Honestly, I've a reason why I choose Sijil.

I think about it. All my friends take Diploma while me in Sijil.

Act, it's not a big problem to me. But, why I've feeling like this?

Is it too bad take Sijil than Diploma?

I don't know what happen~ Cause you're like caffeine~

*see, I've sing Yoseop song =='* Bad me.

kbaii.




nota chumel: Glad the person who I hate back to her village. I'm feel free~~~





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 00 Budak Chumel