Cry Cry

By Nurul Nabilah Zakaria - 4:20:00 PM


assalamualaikum.

i'm back! rindu aku tak? of course la tak kan.

okay. straight to the point.

title agak poyo.

First:
Miss A. told me wanna see my lovely sis with angry expression. seriously, i don't know what happen.
until I saw when Miss A see my lovely sis. Suhana know about this but, she don't want tell. I force her until she tell me. yes! she tell me. actually, my lovely sis post some pic at Facebook. i don't want tell you guys what the pic because i don't know. that pic make Miss A angry. after Miss A 'sound' my lovely sis, i see her face. she did want see my face. i want go back my class, i saw her best friend, Jia Hui (JH). i told JH what happen to my lovely sis and want her calm down with his help. he said okay. i said thank you.

today has raptai for sports day tomorrow. i participant lontar peluru today too. after i get the number, i ran up to astaka. i saw my lovely sis crying. actually, i've cry before i reach the field. with my hug, we cry together. i feel what she feel. i wipe her tears. i don't care if the million students see us like 'lesbian' couple. why? because i love her so much. i just want make her happy but, i don't know. maybe with my hug make her happy. i just told her that Miss A always like that. she's smile. then, i take her cry as my passion to win the lontar peluru. i got third place. that's okay. i smile :)


Second:
Helmi. want me find some PBSM's members to control the participants if they injured. Oh My God! last minute want tell me? thank you sooooo muchhhh. i love you forever Helmi *tangan di dada mata ke atas*. after i got the medal from GPK Koko teacher, i find some PBSM's members to help me tomorrow. only girls i found. where the boys? hey, bring the boys out! wow, i sing the SNSD song. huhu. then, i tired! that time is Agricultural Science with my favourite daddy. but, my History teacher said, the timetable for my class has been changed to normal. okay, that's annoyed! i'm tired, annoyed. okay fine. the day after tomorrow we'll use the normal timetable. get it. oh, i getting cry because i'm to tired. lol. =='


kbaii.



nota chumel: this morning i cry because watch Big Bang's music video, Haru Haru. that girl died. huu~




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 00 Budak Chumel